My family

My family

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family, Friends and a whole lot of fun

As I am typing this I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and listening to the sounds of rain outside my window and I LOVE it!  Seriously, since we moved here I think it only has rained twice for 5 minutes each time.  Sometimes you just need a rainy day and I was long overdue so I am thankful for the rain today!  (And it helps that it's not 100 degrees this week.)  Angela + extreme temperatures = a grouch!  :-) 

We have had a busy couple of weeks!  The kids all started soccer practices.  Dan is coaching the boys team which is called The Heatwave and Bella is on a girls team called The Sweethearts.  They start games this Saturday so they are really excited!  Last week one night our friends, Chris and Brandi Exley, came over and hung out for the afternoon and evening because their air was out....we had a great time, but especially Bella and their little girl, Melia! They always play so sweet together!

  The girls after a bath and getting ready for bed! Aren't they cute?  As you can see Melia is pretty proud of the two teeth she's lost on the bottom!   :-)

We also got to have our first out of town company last week... my cousin, Andrew and my great uncle David came thru town and stayed with us Wed night and all day Thursday!  We had a great time going out to eat Tex-Mex, driving them around and showing them all the new stuff we've gotten here since we last lived here and shopping!  Although I will say I was disappointed Andrew didn't last more than 3 minutes in Sam Moon (a HUGE purse and jewelry warehouse)!  I tried to warn him but he didn't listen! :-)

 The kids giving Uncle David a hug before heading up to bed!


Like I said the weather has finally cooled off somewhat, so we enjoyed a fabulous Saturday morning riding bikes and playing at the playground at one of our parks!
                                     Daddy and Carter


                           Isabella excited about seeing kites!

                                 Bike riding!!



                         Will is too busy watching the kids who are fishing! :-)

They are at such a fun age!  Always loving to be busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment