My family

My family

Friday, October 15, 2010

When did they grow up??

Our precious boys are 4 1/2 now and there are some days recently when I've looked at them and been shocked by how big they are.  They are so tall and handsome and can do so much by themselves!  Some of our good friends, Justin and Alyson Steiner , have twin boys that are in the NICU now and hopefully getting to come home soon!  It's so unbelievable to see their sweet little boys at 4 lbs 14 oz (Which was Will's weight when he was born) so tiny and then to look at my boys and realize how FAST it happens!  There were a lot of days that were difficult...(I mean, hello I had 3 kids under 18 months) and I just wished for them to get a bit bigger, start sleeping more, start walking more, start doing more....   But if I could go back and hold them just one more time as tiny babies I would in a second! But, since I can't seem to convince them that it's cool to be wrapped up in a blanket and and rocked at the age of 4 - I am enjoying where they are now so entirely..... knowing the next stage will be here soon enough!

We had picture day at preschool yesterday!

            Will is our "funny" guy!  Always looking to make us smile and I can always tell when he's up to no good b/c he has a very "impish" grin!  Blue eyes are as bright as ever!  We has an extremely empathetic heart and loves his daddy!  He's forever coming downstairs dressed in Dan's clothes!!  Anything to be just like daddy!  He's a peacemaker...which is a good thing to have with three kids!  


 
                                    Sweet brothers!

                               So handsome!


                  Carter is Mr. Independent!  He lets me know a thousand times a day "I can do it all by myself!"  He is super competitive and sees everything in black and white.  Everything has to be done fair...otherwise he will let me know that it's not! :-)  He is very detailed and likes to do things right!    He is a mommy's boy for sure and can be so upset about something yet, if I start scratching his back he melts into a puddle on my lap and can lay there for an hour! He loves to make others happy and is always doing sweet things for me and Bella (i.e. cleaning up a mess, making her bed)!  

These boys keep me busy and laughing!!!  I love them!

2 comments:

  1. I know that it will just be a blink until I'll be posting a 4 1/2 year post!! =(
    Your boys are so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete