My family

My family

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cousin Fun!!

A few weeks ago 2 of my sisters and my nephew came to see us! We had such a great time together!  I can't tell you how happy it made me that even though it had been 3 months since he's seen us, my precious little nephew came RUNNING up our driveway -giving out hugs and kisses!  That just made my day! Besides the fact that he's unbelievably adorable....he's my only nephew and he has a BIG piece of his Gaga's heart! :-)
                                     He is seriously so funny!!

We did so much while they were here.  They got to experience life on the soccer fields for 4 hours Saturday...I'm sure that was their highlight! ;-)  Once we finished 2 games and pictures for both teams we FINALLY got to head home and just hung out Sat pm.  We enjoyed Nikki's delicious homemade guac and I introduced them to the greatness that is the Tortilleria at our Kroger that makes HOMEMADE tortilla and taco shells every day...hot...out of the oven...YUM!   And my sisters and I snuck out of the house for a Girls Night and got to see a movie together...fun!!  We went to church Sunday morning and then decided to go to the TX state fair.  I have to say....it was interesting, fun amd great to eat yummy food, but to those of you who have been to Wilson County Fair in TN...it's not much different.  Just more spread out and more expensive. 

                          On the tram in the parking lot to the gate.....if you are smart like you you will convince your kids that this is a "ride" also!! ;-)


                   Enjoying a Roasted Corn Cob and waiting for the pirate High Dive show!


                   Carter, Bella and Will with the Pirates after their show!



         Riding the racecars!  Will and Carter rode together and Blake and Bella!

         Waiting to get on the rollercoaster!  And, yes, we ALWAYS dress our kids in the same color when we go to a really crowded place...it makes constantly counting them easier! :-)  


                    Carter's favorite part...cotton candy!

We enjoyed corny dogs, frozen iced tea, nachos, funnel cakes....oh so good!

  On Monday, Nikki, Natalie and Blake went to school to have lunch with Bella which she loved and then we hit the mall and Sam Moon.  For those of you who have no idea what Sam Moon is, it's basically a HUGE jewelry, purse, accessories warehouse and they now have a home decor store and a luggage and gifts store...so that took awhile! :-)  

  That night we took them to Gattitown, which is my kids FAVORITE place here in Frisco.  It's like Chuck E Cheese but 100 times cleaner, with a pizza and pasta and salad buffet.  And instead of a cheesy character show they have a movie room that you sit in to eat and then a HUGE gameroom with lots of videogames and simulator rides, bowling, bumper cars and some bigger rides!  They loved it!















They had so much fun eating pizza and icees and running around to play games and ride rides!  

They all get along so well and played together so great the entire weekend!  My kids LOVE their "Blakey"!
Tuesday we spent mostly at IKEA and then they got to see the boys play another soccer game before they headed out that night!


                           All of us on our last night together!

               Our silly faces...I think Natalie's is the funniest!  ;-)

    2 of my beautiful sisters! (We missed you, Jessies!!)  As we have gotten older we've become so much closer and I'm so thankful for that!  They are all amazing, strong, fun, beautiful women who love God and love our family!  I'm so proud of them and miss them so much!

 There were many tears in my house the night they left and most of them came from this little girl!  So sad, isn't it??  

       Thank you sooo much for driving so far just to spend time with us!
We love you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment