My family

My family

Friday, October 1, 2010

Changing the world....

This past week Isabella's school had college week.  They talk about the importance of college and tried to encourage the kids to start thinking about their future.  They had dress up days like "wear your fav college tshirt" and Slipper Day.  Another one of the dress up days was Dress as your Future Career Day.  I was really excited when I saw this on the calendar b/c we have some great dress up clothes.....airline pilot, policeman, dr. nurse, etc..   So I started asking Bella which one she wanted to wear.  She said none of them because she doesn't want to be any of those things.  So I was totally open to her wearing something different and asked her to give me a couple of things she was interested in and then we could figure out the best choice.  Here was her list:

1. A Chick -Fil-A helper
2. A ballerina
3. A Disney Princess

Her choices cracked me up!

 After many hours of me trying to bribe and convince her to wear a costume of a job that actually needs "some" advanced schooling,  I finally gave in after she reminded me, "You said I could be whatever I want to be when I grow up!"   Here she is...future employee of Chick-Fil-A!!






So I guess we're going to change the world one Chick-Fil-A at a time!

P.S.  Her teacher told me she was the hit of the school!  She does look so cute!

6 comments:

  1. I am LOVING this. What a good mommy, you are. She looks adorable. I can't wait to hear what Jackson picks for something like this. I'm pretty sure it'll be a tow truck driver. He's obsessed!
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does make for a darling employee. :) reminds me of my kindergarten "career" paper. I told my teacher that I wanted to either be a Kmart worker or maybe a teacher.Miss you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious! Mrs. Linda would be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!!!!I Have goosebumps! You are such a good mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is greatness! Love that it was this or a disney princess. What a servant heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am cracking up right now. That is TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete