My family

My family

Friday, October 15, 2010

Lolli comes to town!

My mom came to see us while she was on fall break and we had such a great time.  Even when a stomach bug tried to ruin our fun....  :-)    Lolli got in on Thursday evening and Carter and I were in the middle of the yuckiness but by the next morning we were feeling much better...thank goodness!  It about killed me to be able to see my mom and not hug her neck on Thursday so I was so glad we were able to be normal on Friday!  We went to Bella's school so mom could meet her teacher and have lunch with her! (Except i forgot my camera for that one...whoops!  Mom had hers though.)  Then the boys and I went to lunch with Lolli and went shopping!

                    Playing with toys Lolli bought them...new legos and games!


             They did a "show" for us in their dress up clothes!  Too funny!


                The kids got out their blankets that Dan's mom made them and had each one be a "station" and Lolli had to visit each station!   Carter's was a helicopter station!


              Bella's was a hair salon!  Good thing Lolli has a bendy neck! :-)


                Will's station was Toy Story toys!


                     Lolli got to come see the Sweethearts and Heatwaves play!  Unfortunately both games were at the exact same time so she trekked from field to field every quarter!   What a trooper!


                       Before church Sunday morning, we took some pictures!       


                         And we got to go try out a new pumpkin patch on Sunday afternoon!



                                I think they loved the rides best!  




            Especially the ferris wheel!   Carter insisted on riding by himself!                                 



                                            me and my amazing mother!


                           My three sweet kiddos!


                             That night Lolli and Bella got the yucky stomach bug, but at least we still got to do a lot of fun stuff together!  And it was short lived so Lolli was fine by the time she flew home the next day!   We so enjoyed a weekend of  Lolli hugs and kisses and especially Lolli homemade meatballs!!  YUM!!  :-)



Love you, mommy!  Thanks for spending your time off with us!  Can't wait until Christmas! It will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment