My family

My family

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nashville Vacation Fun - Part 2!

So the fun continued when we got to go to Chuck E Cheese with Nana!

                                                Will loves riding rides!!


They spent an unbelievable numbers of tokens shooting gigantic bugs that were after the humans on this game!



                                     Climbed in the play area


and FINALLY decided they were brave enough to stand by the extremely scary (according to them) animatronic characters!!

               Bella, Carter and Will and their Nana!



We loved all the time with our sweet cousin Blake and aunts!!

                       Carter and Kiki


                    Late night movie for Bella and Blake



                      Jessies and Bella


                                    Will and Blake

We got to celebrate my mom's birthday with her which was so special!   We went to Cracker barrel for her breakfast with Mimi, Zia and Blake!



Lolli liked her presents and we all ate too much!  Yum...I love me some Cracker Barrel!
                           Carter and Lolli

Then we got to see Grandmother Wharton (my dad's mom) when she came by my mom's house later that morning!

Then we had a fabulous Girl's Night Out at Maggianno's with all my sisters, cousin and Terri and Ashley!  We ate delicious fried zucchini strips, spinach artichoke dip, 2 different salads, 4 Cheese ravioli w/ vodka sauce, Fettucini Alfredo, Chicken Francese, Beef Brucciole, Chocolate Cake and Cheesecake....to say we were stuffed would be a HUGE understatement!  It was so good and I loved getting to see my mom happy and enjoying herself!

                       Part of our group at the table!



                                 Me and two of my sisters, Jessie and Nadine


                           Mom and all 7 of us girls!


                                   Our whole group!!  (Margaret - we missed you!! :-)


                                           Birthday girl!

Happy birthday, Mom!  Having you as my mother is one of the greatest gifts God could've ever blessed me with!  You are an amazing, strong and beautiful lady and I love you so much!!  I'm thankful you are one of my best friends and miss you every day we are apart!


There are so many things I don't have pictures of....but all in all....it was a GREAT trip!!  But we were so ready to get home to daddy!!  He missed us while we were gone! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your Mom is as gorgeous as ever! LOVE seeing your sisters, Mimi & the kids!

    ReplyDelete