My family

My family

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meet the Teacher Night!

I was really nervous about this night!  I have been praying and praying that Bella would have a teacher that is "just right" for her!  And I was really nervous about meeting whoever this person is!  Because I have so many family members/close family friends who are teachers I've heard all the stories...you know about the crazy parents, the annoying parents, the "helicopter" parents...I just wanted to NOT be one of those stories at the end of her night! :-)    So, we left the boys with Kennedy so we could just be with Bella and headed up to the school with all our supples!  Bella's teacher is so sweet!  Mrs. Thomas is her name and she was so kind to Bella!  My heart was so happy!  Maybe Monday morning won't be as emotional for me as I thought?? 


                                                              Bella and Mrs. Thomas

                                                 Bella checking out centers in her new class!

(Note her "Twinkle Toes" shoes!  A friend passed them down to us b/c her daughter outgrew them so fast.  The day she gave them to her she looked at me and said "My heart is so happy!  I've been wishing and wishing for these shoes and now my wish came true!"  apparently, she is paying attention to the commercials more than I thought! :-) She has been wearing them to bed she loves them so much!!)

                                                     View of her classroom facing the board


....so we are ready for Monday! 
 

On another note, I found these tshirts on Target's clearance rack....love them!
                                          These boys wearing them are super cute too!!  :-)

                                                                   Sweet brothers!

2 comments:

  1. Addie loves her twinkle toes too! WE need to get us some! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute teacher! Bella will definitely be the teacher's pet!:-)

    ReplyDelete