My family

My family

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Christmas in Nashville (Part Four)

I told you we had a LOT of family activities!! :-)

While we were at Nana and Papaw's, we decorated a Gingerbread Village and did a pretty good job of it if I must say so myself!









We also enjoyed lunch at Wendy's with Dan's grandfather.....the kids call him Grepa!  They love seeing Grepa!!



                                  And when we came home we took a family picture all together! 

Charles and Jen (Dan's brother and his wife) got to be with us until Monday afternoon and we were so glad to get to see them!  It had been a year since the last time and they both had served overseas during that time....we are so grateful for all they do for our country and very proud of them!  We are even more thankful they made it home safely!  (Love you guys....thanks for driving down from IL to see us!)

The next day we decided to venture out and went bowling.  Erika got to be off work and got to hang with us which is always fun!   We had so much fun bowling....the best part was the kids and I ALL beat Dan!  He great at a lot of things...but NOT bowling!  :-)

                           Erika, Nana and the kiddos!

                             Lining up his ball



                    Everything is funny to these goofballs!


                            Mommy and sweet Will

                              Daddy is grouchy when he loses!! HeeHee!!! :-)                  



                                      Erika dancing in joy....she got another gutter ball!
                                   ( She's going to kill me for this picture!! :-)  )


                                                   Papaw and Nana and the kids!
                               Thanks for a great fun and relazing visit!  
                               We love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Yes...I'm going to kill you for that picture!! I'm thinking about all the ones of you you made me delete...and I did so out of love. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, the guilt trip worked...u owe me one really "hated picture" post! :-) Although if it makes you feel any better the kids begged me to put that one in because "Aunt Erika is always sooo silly!" Does that make it ay cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I can't say no to those three!! So if we must leave it, I'll ned a qualifier for that picture, which is to say: Life is too short to stay so serious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog as always!! Such a cute family and looks like such a fun trip!!

    ReplyDelete