My family

My family

Monday, April 4, 2011

4 Month Catch Up

I keep putting off writing a new post b/c all I can think about are all the ones I need to catch up on since Christmas!  So instead here's a quick picture post for Jan thru April! :-)   WARNING:  LOTS OF PICTURES!!!  :-)
          We took the kids fishing for the first time!  It was a LOT of sitting still and waiting and we caught nothing but they loved getting to use their new fishing poles they got for Christmas!


 
We also had our first snow of the year and it was a LOT!!  They had so much fun playing in it and making a snowman, snow angels and all that good stuff!  Somehow snow days aren't as fun anymore for me though, b/c I spend the day layering clothes on and off of kids and doing LOTS of laundry!  ;-)  It's a good thing they are so cute!






 You can see we were horribly prepared for winter weather here in Texas.  The broom cleaned off the top of the cars and Dan broke my favorite spatula trying to scrape ice off his windshield! 


               The boys didn't last quite as long as Bella!  They were more than happy to watch her play through the window! 

    Another exciting thing is that the day before our 2nd ice/snow storm Nana came to visit!  We tried to teach her to play Wii!  She did pretty good for a beginner!



            We went fishing at the park's Trick or Trout Day and it was actually successful....for one kid! 


               Here's Will with his very first fish!!  My dad would've been so proud! 

                                        Nana, Dan and the kids

        We also went to the zoo while Nana was here....70 degrees...no crowds ...perfect day!







      





Nana got to eat lunch at Bella's school!


And of course we took her to our favorite place....Gattitown!


And we went to the playground!  Thanks for coming, Nana!  We love you!


                         Bella had her first Open house a few days after Nana had to leave....she said she wanted to dress cool for it!
I think she suceeded!

her book she made on her computer

Her artwork and sentence

Bella and her teacher, Mrs. Thomas!

Bella's work (Translation :  I love to pig out on PIZZA.)
Our friends from TN....Abbie and Hannah came to visit and we got to spend lots of time with them!  We love you!




The last 5 pictures are of the boys modeling a friend of ours clothing line!  (Will is in the blue shirt, Carter in the plaid)  Her son is on our soccer team and she is so incredibly talented!  When she asked if the boys could be in the photo shoot I wasn't sure how they'd do, but I think they look pretty great, huh???  If you like the clothes, you need to check out her website www.dmobaby.com  

So, that's it....I'm finally caught up and now can start posting new ones....whew!  :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I miss you guys so much, but it looks like you're having tons of fun out in Texas!

    ReplyDelete